Effective date: October 31, 2018
Still have you any problem for solutions?
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Postal code, City
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of StealthTechSystems
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
Links To Other Sites
- 40 Snidercroft Rd. Unit 6 Vaughan, Ontario L4K 0B5
- Verzetsstrijderspark 10 7316 CM Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
- Av Infante D Henrique 328 1ºG 1800-223 Lisboa, Portugal
- +351-919 356-707